Qazland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qazland

Minecraft server dedicated to a man who died in the line of minecraft duty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gastronimics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Gastronimics Empty
PostSubject: Gastronimics   Gastronimics I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Food is now an issue/feature.

If you starve, you will lose health.

If you are healthy and foody, you will regenerate health.
Back to top Go down
https://qazland.forumotion.com
nightshade793

Gastronimics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastronimics   Gastronimics I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Take out degeneration from not eating, it only adds unnecessary annoyance to the game. Even as a person who has like 2000 wheat stored in chests throughout his massive country, it would be a huge pain in the ass to keep up with this. What if you're down in a dungeon and it turns out you don't have any food and all of the sudden you start losing health. I'd always have to carry around a work bench and some wheat, or a few pieces of bread EVERY SINGLE PLACE I GO. As a purchaser of building materials, I usually end up running around with my inventory completely full, and every extra item that I'm forced to lug around with me under fear of death just makes me rage harder and harder.

As I understand, you're doing this to raise the value of food as a commodity, which will not work at all. The reason why nobody buys food is because everybody has their own wheat farm already.

Regeneration for lots of eating on the other hand can't really do any wrong, so I approve.
Back to top Go down
Church

Gastronimics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastronimics   Gastronimics I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:19 am

nightshade793 wrote:
Take out degeneration from not eating, it only adds unnecessary annoyance to the game. Even as a person who has like 2000 wheat stored in chests throughout his massive country, it would be a huge pain in the ass to keep up with this. What if you're down in a dungeon and it turns out you don't have any food and all of the sudden you start losing health. I'd always have to carry around a work bench and some wheat, or a few pieces of bread EVERY SINGLE PLACE I GO. As a purchaser of building materials, I usually end up running around with my inventory completely full, and every extra item that I'm forced to lug around with me under fear of death just makes me rage harder and harder.

As I understand, you're doing this to raise the value of food as a commodity, which will not work at all. The reason why nobody buys food is because everybody has their own wheat farm already.

Regeneration for lots of eating on the other hand can't really do any wrong, so I approve.

Completely agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gastronimics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastronimics   Gastronimics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gastronimics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Qazland :: Posting Spot-
Jump to: