Qazland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qazland

Minecraft server dedicated to a man who died in the line of minecraft duty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planes & Why!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nightshade793

Planes & Why! Empty
PostSubject: Planes & Why!   Planes & Why! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:27 am

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=198188

Imagine soaring through the air, with your best friend singing Crazyloop right behind you.

First thing of note: Two seated planes. Simply amazing.

It's balanced - Motherfucker costs like 50 iron. Bombs cost as much as 5 iron a piece, and you need to have 2-3 planes to be able to do everything that the mod is capable of doing.

The five planes

Biplane - Very cheap, but no weapons, and only one seat.
Fokker & Sopwith - Fighter airplanes, no bomb bay.
Spitfire - Fighter Bomber, Very expensive.
2 seater biplane - slightly more expensive then the biplane, no weapons.

It could help fuel the economy - The price of Gunpowder would increase, as you could use a plane to kill monsters. As of now the only use of Gunpowder is for TnT, and the only use of TnT is cannons(Which is too expensive to do without spawning really), and for griefing people.

It's very multiplayer compatible

Closing thoughts - I forsee this mod becoming more and more fun the more people we get. We will be able to go exploring together in airplanes with a friend. Drop bombs on those faggot creepers, and see how they like it. And much much more.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Planes & Why! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planes & Why!   Planes & Why! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:36 pm

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Back to top Go down
https://qazland.forumotion.com

Planes & Why!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Qazland :: Posting Spot-
Jump to: